My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Saturday, September 11, 2010

See all blog posts Spotted At Fashion Week: Lace Nails (Plus: Cool Drugstore Polish Designed By Tracy Reese)

I was all jazzed up about lace nails when we saw them at Reem Acra last season, so how excited was I when they made a reappearance at Tracy Reese this week? The answer: very excited.

Maybe I've just ODed on Fashion Week beauty wackiness, but I find lace-overlay nails so chic. They're offbeat but still not too flashy.

0219-tracy_reese_lace_nails_bd.jpg

Now, obviously trimming pieces of lace to fit each individual nail is quite a tedious process--one none of us would likely undertake at home.

0219-tracy_reese_lace_nails_2_bd.jpg

That said, if someone offered me one elaborate pro manicure of my choosing right now, I'd request some custom black lace. Bonus: They're less potentially dangerous than those ferocious crushed-glass nails we talked about previously in our Fashion Week coverage.

Meanwhile, check out these lovely, earthy neutrals that Tracy Reese has designed for Sally Hansen.

0219-sally_hansen_tracy_reese_bd.jpg

Sadly, these new colors don't go on sale until Fall 2010--but in April, look for Tracy's limited-edition Spring 2010 Sally Hansen shades in stores (I hear they sell out fast!).

What do you think about lace nails for real life (vs. runway)? Totally cute or kinda tacky? Anybody think you could devise a method for creating your own lace manicure at home? I dare you to try it and email me at glamourbeauty16@gmail!

More memorable Fall 2010 Fashion Week nail moments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment